Thursday, March 15, 2007
On this day:
 

Blogger.com 'riddled' with malware, Yep you heard it correct...

I found this news over at The Register and I have to say I have experienced a similar thing like this on "Two" of the Blog Traffic Services I belong to... One instance a Certain Site in the rotation was constantly trying to send me an email and I'm assuming it also was trying to read my Outlook Express Address Book, Wrong! I don't use Outlook Express hahaha (Foiled)... The other instance was with another Blog Traffic Service and this time the site immediately disappeared and a Pop-Up shows up saying I had some weird Malware/Trojan on my system and I need to go to their site to get rid of it which is not true since I keep all of my Anti Virus and Malware Programs updated constantly (they just wanted me to Pay for their Product to get rid of it, which in fact it was not on my machine in the first place), No thanks and that's a pretty tacky way to sell your products...

Anyways on to the article at The Register,

"In some cases, the Stration mass mailer is being used to drive traffic to these fraudulent sites. One such scam is a "storefront" for Pharmacy Express, which redirects from a Blogspot.com (now Blogger.com) link. The site is designed to harvest the personal information of prospective marks."

The rest is here: Read more and even more on this at Fortinet, including some screenshots of the sites and emails to look out for... Read more...

So be careful! while surfing Blogs and make sure all your Protection Software is up to date...

Speaking of Blog Traffic, I've noticed my traffic has went way down even tho I belong to around 5-Services and have tons of credits... Hmmm... I've also read on a couple of sites shoutboxes that others are experiencing the same thing so I guess it means we are all getting tired of sitting there all night and collecting tons of credits and reading the same sites over and over and over again... Oh well, hehe...

Here's a new Video Game Site for ya I ran across, Gamerkit.com, nice layout tho most of them these days look a lot the same to me and have the same news...

Speaking of Video Gaming and such We are going to launch a couple of new sites in the coming months that will be tied to this site under the LifeTime Gamer Network and also I'm looking into a Possible Magazine with a Cartoon strip every issue and Gaming Console, Pc Software & Hardware News...

And just when you thought we had enough of the iPod Accessories and USB crap like the "Pole Dancer", "Missile Launcher" & the cute little "USB Humping Dog" Toy, we get this one that will/may keep an eye on your Pole Dancer so no other USB device in your collection tries to take her home or maybe to jail!... hahaha

"Ladies!" & "Gentlemen" I present you, the USB Bouncer... Thanks to GIZMODO as usual for that nifty little item...

I got a headache, time for bed...

Ahh (24 - hours later), the headache is gone and then I run across this little tid bit of news... "Kennedy link to Monroe death"... Happy birthday Mr. President, happy birthday... Oops it's about Bobby!!!...

"AN Australian director has uncovered a document that suggests Robert Kennedy was aware of a plot to "Induce" the Suicide of Marilyn Monroe".... Read more... Thanks to news.com.au for that little bit of history...

Gotta love those Kennedy's and their antics, tho as usual we will probably never know "The Truth", tho Fox Muldar always says: "The Truth is Out There"... Me I just want a Winning Lottery Ticket and I will be happy for life... hahaha


More later...

LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner