Friday, January 14, 2005
On this day:
 

You Want Me to do What??...What the Hell!!!..

Don't worry My Loyal Video Gaming Readers I'll get back to posting News & New Toyz for Ya soon...

As most of you have read, I've been out of Work for 16+ months... Well I decided since I have been Paying Taxes for the last 35 Years I should be able to get some Help from the *Government* that I support and help along with millions more that *Pay Their Salaries*...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I am not eligible for Unemployment because I made a decision to Quit my Job of 17-years and move back to my home state and spend time with My Dad, Sister, Brother, Daughter, Grand Kids & All My Friends I grew up with (I was gone for nearly 35 years)... Besides that, my job afforded me No Personal Life since I was on Call 24/7 and I lived right across the street from where I worked..

Yes I know, that is pretty SAD!!!...

Well I went to the County to try and get *Welfare*, yes Welfare to help out for awhile Until I could find Work... The County was more than willing to give me *Food Stamps* if I was Willing to Work for them and I Was... Well I could either drive 15 miles and make $5.15 an hour to work off the Food Stamps and use My Money for Gas, or they would Give Me a Ride...

That is all Fine and Dandy, the Problem is: I Also Need Cash To Pay Bills!!!!!...

Well I have Paid: Income Tax, Social Security, Unemployment, and Disablity Taxes for around as long as I have been gone from My Home State & Town... That Total I know is around $200,000 Plus Dollars...
And I am Entitled to None of It...

What good is it going to do if I lose Everything because I have No Cash to Pay for the Phone, Car Insurance (So I can Legally Drive) Gas (So I can get there), Rent, and Utilities Plus Every Other Thing that ALL OF US HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

So I am just going to Think about this whole thing for a few more days and I Have Sold Everything I personally own that I Can Afford to Sell to stay alive this long...

Okay my Fellow Female & Male Video Gamer Friends, here's your Random Link of the Day... I found these Ladies while searching for News and Posted on their site that I had put a link on my site to theirs...

Well I think they thought I was *SPAMMING* which I was NOT!!... I just like to share Links and Info... It's not like I could even make any money from *FREE LINKS* that I post on my site...

From my Travels on the Net, the Random Game Site of the Day: Killer Betties... Enjoy..


C-YA

Keith

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Archives for -The Old Stuff-


LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner