Monday, January 03, 2005
On this day:
 

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How I Wonder...Is there Life there?...Is it Far?...

Yeah another day of Job Hunting... I seem to always be a day late and a dollar short for some reason... I got the idea the other nite of going to "YellowPages.com" and searching out Computer Repair places & similar businesses to the one I worked for in Los Angeles... DOH!!!....Well after copying all the Names & Addresses, then printing them out I had to look to see if they had websites that I could easily find an Email Address on and send them a resume.. NOT!!!!, most of them didn't show up in Google, so I basically sat at my Favorite Pizza Place "East of Chicago" and did "Cold Calls" asking for email addresses to send resumes to..

That netted me about 20 addresses and I emailed resumes, I even found a few sites that had the same services as we offered in L.A.... Hopefully I'll get something soon or all of you will be seeing "ME" in front of your favorite "7-11" bumming Money... I'll be the skinny guy with long hair and not shaven.... hahahahaha

Oh yeah, back to the subject of the Blog...

Since I been a SCI-FI nut all my life I find it cool that they are finding "New Planets" around some of these New Suns... Big problem is, we could never travel there at the current rate of our technology...What a Shame... But!!!, hopefully they will be smart enough to start sending "Radio Signals" in those directions to see if maybe E.T. will answer back... Ya know I think he would, it's a Free Call.. hahahaha

Hmmm, seems I forgot something.. "Pratt & Whitney" did solve some problems with a *Nuclear Fission Engine* ...It should get us to "MARS" in no time at all...


Okay enough of "Science 101" for tonite, all of you can go back to that boring T.V. Show you were watching or that Website you were looking at...

Yeah, Yeah... I know all you Gamers want your link for the day, so here it is...

From my Travels on the Net, the Random Game Site of the Day: Emu Italy Enjoy and I hope ya speak "Italian" hahaha..


C-YA

Keith

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Archives for -The Old Stuff-


LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner