Tuesday, January 18, 2005
On this day:
 

Another One Leaves the Nest.. "Please Take Your Droppings with You!!"..

Yeah Yeah I know, Gaming news.. In a minute or so.. Well since I'm not working I hang out at East of Chicago Pizza Company and drink coffee and eat everyday.. I've gotten to know alot of the waitresses and other employees over the past 16 months and one of my Favorites is leaving for Florida on Thursday.. She and her Hubby to Be (I think that's right) are moving there to start a new life.. All I can say is: Way ta Go!!..

I left my hometown not long after I got out of highschool and I'm glad I had that opportunity to see the Country I think everyone that has the chance should explore the U.S.

Here's to ya Christine & Corey... Have a Safe Trip and Good Luck, I wish ya had space in the Trunk for Me cause I'd love to get out of here right now.. It's way to Damm Cold!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!...

I'll be back with some gaming news in a bit, I need to drink some Anti-Freeze..

Well... I'm back and I can tell ya, My brothers garage is great this time of year for keeping Beer Really Really Cold, since his frig is full of Greens, Veggies and other kinds of foods I'm not familiar with... hahaha

Ah Gaming.. Geeze there's not much going on these days 'cept the usual kids having problems with their games over at the G4Techtv PC Forums & the Console Forums... Or their wanting everyone to spend their time telling them what Video Card is good and what Motherboard for their computer is good... All they have to do is Look on the Internet and they could find alot of answers... I think: LAZY is the Word for this..

If ya want some Gaming News you can check my friends out at Slashdot Games or MegaGames or GameSpy or Adrenaline Vault...

I'll be back with the Random Game Site of the day right after I get some more Anti-Freeze in me!!.. hahaha

This outta show you how cold it is here.. That's me and my neighbor working ahahahaha!!!..




And if your reading this Mom Van Fleet, Hi!!!!!.. I hope to come by Friday...

I'll leave all of you with this: If I was a Truck Driver, Hooker or a Stripper, I probably would have a Full Time Job right now.. Alas I am none of those.. hehe

From my Travels on the Net, the Random Game Site of the Day: eToychest... Enjoy..


C-YA

Keith

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Archives for -The Old Stuff-


LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner