Friday, November 19, 2004
On this day:
 

Christmas is on the Way!.. Ho Ho, Here comes Santa..

WOW!!!.. It's almost that time of year again and I really do not want to spend another winter in Ohio, even tho it is my home state..

Of course I said that because I've been gone from here for nearly 35 years, but what the hell..

Did I say: "Christmas is almost here?"... Holy Cow, we haven't even had "Thanksgiving" Yet!!!! Speaking of "ThanksGiving", for the first time last year my family was together in 30+ years, except my Mom who passed away in 1990.. I have to tell you, it was like: "Having All Your Teeth Pulled at Once", trying to get my Brother & Sister to go to my Dads and spend some time together, the reasons are another story which I will not tell, and they only live between 2-15 miles away from him.. ME?, I was nearly 1,500-2,000 miles away all those years and never had alot of money to get back home alot, except when mom was really sick..

We did have that "Turkey Dinner" together, which for me was great..This year both Bro & Sis have "Excuses" so it will be me and Dad, which is fine by me.. I have alot of catching up to do with the Man that gave me life along with my Mom and who supported me and gave me a place to live when I was a kid..

He didn't have much time for us when we were young because he had 4-mouths to feed and he was tired when he got home from work, so I can sorta understand why he never spent much time with me when I was young.. Now that I am much older, I really want to get to know this man. After all he is my Father..

He always hated the "Fact" I wanted to be a "Rock Star" and not have a real job, since that was the way he was brought up.. I had many years of him complaining about my "Really Long Hair" and the fact I had no real job.. I think these days he might even be proud of all the things I did with my music, tho he never really does ask me what I did all those years traveling/recording with Rock & Roll Bands.. And Yes the past 20 years besides having my bands I did have a "Straight Job" as they say.. I got into Computers & Video Gaming, while working for a Graphics Company in Los Angeles along with writing and recording original songs with my band.. haha.

HEY!!.. We had 7-songs on the Radio in the 90's, we weren't signed to a Major Label but we got "AirPlay" on most Unsigned Band Radio Shows, some Nationwide.. So there!!!..

Okay, enough of that...The only thing I have for my 1,000's of visitors for Christmas is as usual another random gaming link..

Next month I am going to start writing about my years as a musician and the years on the road.. The project will prolly be a 6-10 part series depending on how much detail I include (I've been playing for along time!!).. And speaking of "Detail", I have some really good stories to tell.. Hmmm, that chick at the Bar was.. ???.. Oops.. You'll have to wait for it.. Oh yeah the Title of the Series: "Six Strings & a Suitcase".. I think that says it all..


K, here is your gaming link and Mom!!!, we really miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers my friends and

Oh yeah, and a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!..

From my Travels on the Net, the Random Game Site of the Day: The Fourth Rail Enjoy.

C-YA

Keith

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Archives for -The Old Stuff-


LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner