Thursday, September 02, 2004
On this day:
 

No Phone Call From E.T.'s Mom

Well I guess it was a Reporter that just got to excited and couldn't get his facts straight or something.. More at Wil Wheatons site.. I guess that postpones "Independence Day" for a few more years... hahaha

Speaking of E.T., I've belonged to the SETI Team "Team Art Bell" for 3.852 years.. That's longer than any girl I've ever been with.. haha..

I have to say this Blogging thing is taking alot of time.. Between writing stuff and trying to tweak the format of the site keeps me busy almost all day right now.. Which means I need to get back to looking for work and Boy there are almost no jobs to be found in this area of the country.. Basically this economy sucks no matter what anyone says..

Not to keep changing the subject but the new iMacs are totally Cool!!!!!!!!!.. I wish I could afford every model Apple made just to have them 'cause they look Cool.. It would be kinda like collecting guitars or cars.. Speaking of guitars I think I'll have to start selling a few if I'm gonna eat in the next few weeks.. That I would really hate to do, 'cause I've had them for so many years.. Oh well..

Thought I'd add this for some good guys over at the G4TechTV "Judgement Day" forums.. They have a newly renovated site dedicated to the G4TechTV Show "Judgement Day" hosted by Tommy Tallarico & Victor Lucas.. The site has an interesting ring to it's name: The JDMafia .. Keep an eye on it as it will be growing over the next few months.. Rock On Guys!!!..

Holly Cow!!!!!!!!!.. Just when I was thinking gaming, I come across this site: Frag Dolls .. And yes they are Girl or should I say "Lady" Gamers.. You guys gotta check out their site, if for nothing else the pic of the whole group.. Oh yeah ya might wanna read some instead of just "Drooling".. haha Kinda reminds me of a Rock Band..

And for another site full of girl gamers you can check this one out also: Flare Gamer ... This site is very well thought out and well put together.. My compliments to whoever designed it..


From my Travels on the Net, the Random Game Site of the Day: XBOX Addict Enjoy.

C-YA

Keith


LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner