Friday, September 10, 2004
On this day:
 

New Ring Around Saturn... Umm New Ring Around My Collar is More Like it..

Well, again I "Killed" a Post.. I had it all written and then "Boom" it was all gone.. Grrrrrrrr!!

Geeze I do Laundry once a Month, even if I don't need too.. The Skid "Marks" in my "Undies" are really hard to get rid of.. I'm sure most of you guys out there know what I am talking about.. Basically "Hide" them from Mom and hope She don't notice.. "Busted", Mom found them...

Sooo, when you get out in the "World on Your Own", Mom won't be there.. hehehe

BUT!!!!!!!.. That girl your eyeing in the LaundryMat will be checking out all the "Brown" things you put in the Washer..

Okay, Okay, I'm done with that subject...

On with the New "Ring" they found Orbiting Saturn.. You can read it here at Slashdot .. For some reason, I thought I was talking about "Wil Wheaton" earlier but for the life of me I do not know why..

Oh Yeah!!. It had to with Gaming or something like that.. Geeze, I used to email him and all I would get was, maybe "Months" later... Keith!!!!, Glad you got back in touch with me, I had a "Hard Disk" Crash, Again, and Again and Again.. etc, etc, etc, etc...

Wil, Get a "New" Computer!!!... Maybe Even a "Backup System".. Just kidding my Friend.. :)

Yeah!!!!, you all will get your "Nightly" Gaming Link... Just be patient...

I just need to include this little tid bit.. Okay, if any of you "looking here" want to "Comment" on anything I say, just look at the end of any of my Posts and Click on:
comments

Okay, that being said... You can also just "Email" any of my Crap to friends by Clicking on the cute little Envelope to the right of that other "Cute" little "Comment" Thingy..


From my Travels on the Net, the Random Game Site of the Day: AddictGamers Enjoy.


C-YA

Keith

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Archives for -The Older Stuff-



LifeTime Gamer™ & All Written Content, Copyright Keith L. Dick 2004-2020 LifeTime Gamer Character(s)™, Keith L. Dick & Chad "MrHead!" O'Malley

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives & Stuff

Gamer Toyz Stuff

GameFly

Online Games & Stuff

Arcade Maniacs
Arcade Gangsta
Arcade Thugz
Internet Games
Free Flash Games
Play Free Games
OnlineFlash Games
Free Flash Games
Free Games Site
Free Sonic Games
Cool Games
Car Racing Games
Poker Area

Your Arcade Stuff

Emulation
MameRoom
EMDKay Marquees
Arcade@Home
MAMEmarquees

Gamers Site Stuff

GamerzUnite
Glinkster
Game-Addicts
Beyond Unreal
Patches & Scrolls
Game World
GamersPub
XAINTZ
Download Games

Yep, Friends Stuff

Wil Wheaton
Rizzo Music
LCplMurphy
DucoNihilum
Online Madness
Free Web Traffic
World Blog Collection

Da Computer Stuff

Virtual Music Jukebox
Digital Journal
Best Techie
Slashdot
OS News
Toms Hardware
Hard OCP
macOSXhints
Mac|Life

Mo'Computer Stuff

"Alienware - Cutting Edge Technology" border="0" /> Creative Labs
Crucial Memory
PC Recovery
ISO Buster
ACDSee

Geek People Stuff

GEEK Armory
Split Reason
Geek Of The Day

Funny News Stuff

FARK
The Onion
Dave's Daily

Cool Science Stuff

Edmund Scientifics
SETI@Home
Space.com
Bad Astronomy
Slice of SciFi

Our Feeds
Atom Feed
Feed Burner